Welcome to the home of FIPAT, the Programme for Anatomical Terminology of the International Federation of Associations of Anatomists (IFAA), and the publication site of the IFAA terminologies, which define the international standard.
The IFAA terminologies
- Terminologia Anatomica (2nd edition, 2019; approved by IFAA, 2020)
- Terminologia Histologica (2008; 2nd edition in preparation)
- Terminologia Embryologica (2nd edition, 2017; approved by IFAA, 2019)
- Terminologia Neuroanatomica (2017; approved by IFAA, 2019)
- Terminologia Oroanatomica (under development)
- Terminologia Anthropologica (under development)
- TA2Viewer, a searchable, dynamic web application of TA2 (2019)
- a collaboration of the IFAA with the Open Anatomy Project at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Boston, USA)
Send correspondence to the webmaster (FIPAT@dal.ca)
Covers of Terminologia Anatomica (1998), Terminologia Histologica (2008) and Terminologia Embryologica (2013).