Welcome to the home of FIPAT, the Programme for Anatomical Terminology of the International Federation of Associations of Anatomists (IFAA), and the publication site of the IFAA terminologies, which define the international standard.
The IFAA terminologies
- Terminologia Anatomica (2nd edition, 2019; pending approval by IFAA)
- Terminologia Histologica (2008; 2nd edition in preparation)
- Terminologia Embryologica (2nd edition, 2017; approved by IFAA, 2019)
- Terminologia Neuroanatomica (2017; approved by IFAA, 2019)
- Terminologia Oroanatomica (under development)
- Terminologia Anthropologica (under development)
- TA2Viewer, a searchable, dynamic web application of TA2 (2019)
- a collaboration with the Open Anatomy Project at the Brigham and Women’s Hospital (Boston, USA)
- On-Line TA, a draft correction of Terminologia Anatomica (1998)
- sponsored and hosted by Université de Fribourg (Switzerland)
- Log-in to FIPAT collaborative work zone
- Log-in to Informatics development zone
Send correspondence to the webmaster (FIPAT@dal.ca)
Covers of Terminologia Anatomica (1998), Terminologia Histologica (2008) and Terminologia Embryologica (2013).